Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Things about me

Screenshot 2015-05-26 at 8.17.12 AM.png
Talofa,Malo LeLei,Kia Ora and hi my name is Suliasi. I am 11 years old and I’m a prefect and also a year seven, I don’t have any brothers or sisters and my culture is Tongan and Samoan.My favorite singer is Bruno Mars the team I support is  the Cowboys and my favorite food I love to eat is sushi. My favorite subject at school right now is writing  and my learning goal is to be better than before.What I am good at and I love to do is play rugby league and someone that I admire is Shaun Johnson.

 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Orana Suliasi, your blog post is really interesting and its good to hear you like writing! I admire Shaun Johnston as well, he is an astonishing rugby league player. Its great that you want to be better than before. Keep up the good work and keep posting on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that writing is your favourite subject at school at the moment, you will be able to use all your skills to share your learning through your blog!

    ReplyDelete